GM Financial drives more sales to your dealership.
For more than 20 years, GM Financial has been a leader in the auto finance industry and our experienced team brings years of knowledge and understanding of the business to offer products that meet the needs of our dealers. Now, as GM's captive lender, we've expanded our product offerings to provide full-spectrum auto finance solutions to help Chevrolet, Buick, GMC and Cadillac dealers sell more vehicles:
- Prime Auto Loans: With our new prime APR retail solution, dealers will receive fast, automated decisions for prime customers.
- Nonprime Auto Loans: More than 41 percent of Americans are in need of nonprime financing options and GM Financial – an industry leader in this market for more than 20 years – can help get them into a GM vehicle.
- Leasing: When customers want options, GM Financial's lease program can help. We offer leases to customers with super-prime to nonprime credit that can put your used-car buyer into a new GM vehicle. Check out our latest lease product, The Right Lease℠ for business customers.
- Aftermarket Products: Customers often need added protection from events that may cause unexpected out-of-pocket expenses. Whether it's a loan or lease, make sure your customers are covered.
As part of the General Motors family, GM Financial has a vested interest in helping your dealership meet its business goals. Not only do we offer a wide range of products to help get your customers into a vehicle, we also have programs to support your dealership and your staff.
- Commercial Lending Services: When you need help growing your dealership, look to GM Financial for floorplan financing, real estate and construction loans, and more. Our commercial lending programs are available nationwide. If you are interested in finding out more information about these programs, contact your Dealer Relationship Manager for details or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dealer Training: Make sure the staff in each area of your dealership is armed with the knowledge to successfully offer leasing or nonprime auto solutions for your diverse customer needs.