GM FINANCIAL "ROCK YOUR SHOCKS OFF" SWEEPSTAKES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
The GM Financial "Rock Your Shocks Off" Sweepstakes is being held in connection with the GM Financial 2014 "Rock Your Shocks Off" Elite Sale auction tour. GM Financial is giving away a 2012 Cadillac SRX to one lucky dealer!
- SPONSOR. General Motors Financial Company, Inc, 801 Cherry Street, Suite 3500, Fort Worth, TX 76102 ("Sponsor").
- ELIGIBILITY. The GM Financial "Rock Your Shocks Off" Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open exclusively to dealers in the 48 contiguous United States with a current executed dealer agreement on file with GM Financial or Americredit as of February 4, 2014 and/or dealers in the 48 contiguous United States registered with auctions participating in the Sweepstakes as of February 4, 2014. All others are ineligible and will be disqualified. Employees of Sponsor or its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising or promotion agencies, and ADESA, Manheim, and Independent Auctions, are not eligible, nor are members of these employees' families (defined as parents, children, siblings, spouse, and life partners) or people living in the same household with such employees/persons. Void in Alaska and Hawaii and where prohibited.
- PROMOTION PERIOD. The Sweepstakes begins February 5, 2014 at 12:00 am ET and ends on July 16, 2014 at 12:00 pm ET.
- HOW TO ENTER: There are two ways to enter:
- Online Entry: During the Promotion Period, go to http://dealers.gmfinancial.com/auction-information/rules.aspx and complete and submit an entry form.
- Automatic Entry: Any eligible entrant who purchases a vehicle at auction during the Promotion Period at a GM Financial Auction Elite Sale auction event will be automatically entered. Participating auction events will be held from approximately February 5, 2014 to approximately July 16, 2014. For more information on the tour and participating auction events go to http://auctions.gmfinancial.com/elite.
Limit: Ten (10) entries per dealer, regardless of method of entry.
All entries become the exclusive property of Sponsor and none will be acknowledged or returned.
- PRIZE. There will be one (1) prize awarded. The Winner will receive a pre-owned 2012 Cadillac SRX Luxury (the "Prize Vehicle"). The Prize Vehicle has an approximate retail value ("ARV") of $33,000. Sponsor will determine all features of Prize Vehicle including but not limited to color of exterior and interior. Prize Vehicle awarded may differ from any vehicle shown in Sweepstakes promotional materials. Winner is responsible for title, license, registration, dealer preparation costs, auto insurance and other fees associated with the Prize Vehicle; provided, however, that the Prize Vehicle will be shipped at the expense of Sponsor to a home or business location within the 48 contiguous United States only. The Prize Vehicle is considered used and shall be delivered to the winner in "as is" condition. ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES INCLUDING ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARICULAR PURPOSE ARE HEREBY WAIVED. The individual accepting the prize for the winner must be a licensed driver and will be required to provide proof of auto insurance at time of delivery of the Prize Vehicle. No cash alternative or prize substitution will be allowed, except Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to substitute a prize of comparable value if the prize is unavailable, for any reason. THE WINNER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR REPORTING AND PAYING ANY AND ALL INCOME, SALES OR EXCISE TAXES THAT MAY APPLY TO ACCEPTING PRIZE; SPONSOR IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR AND WILL NOT PAY ANY SUCH TAXES.
The total ARV of all prizes is $33,000.
- ODDS. Actual odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- WINNER SELECTION. The winner will be determined by a random drawing on or around July 16, 2014 conducted by Sponsor from among all eligible entries received. In the event a winning entry is discovered to be invalid for any reason whatsoever or the person who submitted the winning entry fails to comply with these Official Rules prior to delivery of the prize, the prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate winner. No more than the advertised number of prizes will be awarded.
- NOTICE TO WINNER. Attempts to notify potential winner will be made via telephone. Sponsor is not responsible for telephone or other communication problems of any kind. If, despite reasonable efforts, a potential winner does not respond within ten (10) days of the first notification attempt (or such shorter time as exigencies may require), or if the prize or prize notification is returned as unclaimed or undeliverable to such potential winner, such potential winner will forfeit the prize and an alternate winner may be selected.
- VERIFICATION OF WINNER. Potential winner will be required to execute an Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability Release, and (where imposing such condition is legal) a Publicity Release (collectively, "Prize Claim Documents"). If any potential winner fails or refuses to sign and return all Prize Claim Documents within ten (10) days of prize notification (or such shorter time as exigencies may require), the winner may be disqualified and an alternate winner may be selected.
- GENERAL CONDITIONS. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Entrants must comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all such requirements. Decisions of the Sponsor and its agents are final and binding on all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. Sponsor’s computer is the official time keeping device for this Promotion. Sponsor is not responsible if the Sweepstakes cannot, in Sponsor’s sole opinion, be implemented for reasons beyond its control. Sponsor, and its parent company, affiliates, subsidiaries, agents and advisers and the employees, officers, directors, shareholders, agents, and representatives of each (the “Released Parties”) are not responsible for lost, late, or misdirected entries or communications; computer, mobile phone, telephone, cable, satellite, Internet, website or text messaging disruptions or inaccessibility or other access issues that might hinder or prevent the ability of a dealer to enter or win the Sweepstakes or claim a prize; or theft, destruction or unauthorized access to or alteration of entries. The Released Parties are not responsible for errors in the administration or fulfillment of the Sweepstakes, including without limitation mechanical, electronic, human, printing, distribution or production errors. By participating in or entering the Sweepstakes, participants and entrants (i) release and hold the Released Parties harmless from and against any and all losses, injuries, liabilities, damages, rights, claims, and actions of any kind arising out of or relating to the Sweepstakes or acceptance, possession, use or misuse of the prize and (ii) agree to be bound by these Official Rules.
Should the Sweepstakes be, in Sponsor’s sole opinion, compromised by virus, worms, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, technical failures or other causes which, in Sponsor’s sole opinion, corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play, or submission of entries, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the Sweepstakes and select the winner from among all entries received from the unaffected portion of the Sweepstakes or by some other means deemed by Sponsor in its sole discretion to be fair, appropriate and consistent with the spirit of these Official Rules. Sponsor may prohibit an entrant from participating in the Sweepstakes or winning or claiming the prize if, in Sponsor’s sole determination, it determines that said entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes by cheating, hacking, deception, or other unfair playing practices or intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other entrants or Sponsor’s representatives. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE, TAMPER WITH THE ENTRY PROCESS OR OTHERWISE UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO COOPERATE IN THE PROSECUTION OF ANY SUCH INDIVIDUALS AND TO PURSUE ALL REMEDIES TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW.
All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules or the rights and obligations of entrants and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of New York without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of laws rules or provisions. Any disputes, claims or causes of action arising out of or relating to this Sweepstakes or the prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the federal or state courts located in New York, New York. Participants and entrants waive any claim to consequential or punitive damages. Any claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorney’s fees. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- OFFICIAL RULES AND WINNER LIST. To obtain a copy of the Sweepstakes Official Rules or the name of the winner send a self-addressed envelope with the proper postage affixed to: General Motors Financial Company, Inc., 4000 Embarcadero Drive, Arlington, TX 76014, Attn: Remarketing Department. Please specify “Official Rules” or "Winner List" and the name of the Sweepstakes in your request. The Official Rules will also be available at http://dealers.gmfinancial.com/auction-information/rules.aspx.