A dealership sends in 40 qualified applications and funds 40 contracts during the contest period. Of those funded contracts, five were funded using Dealer Rewards and 10 included an AmeriPlus product.
· 10 points for Dealer Rewards contracts (5 contracts x 2 points)
· 40 points for applications (40 apps x 1 point)
· 120 points for funded contracts (40 apps funded x 3 points)
· 20 points for AmeriPlus contracts (10 products x 2 points)
· 4 points for each 10 applications (40 apps x 1 point per 10)
This would give the dealership a total of 194 points for the contest period.
Must fund at least five contracts in the contest period to be eligible.
· All applications must be submitted between Dec. 1, 2021-Jan. 7, 2022.
· All funded deals must be funded by Jan. 15, 2022.
· Contest winner is based on the most accumulated points throughout the contest period.
· The dealership with the most accumulated points in each eligible territory will win. Contest valid only in the serviced by AmeriCredit Reps Maxim Depre, Scott Ferraris or Gary Glisson.
Must be an active AmeriCredit dealership at the time of the contest start. Customer must qualify through AmeriCredit; standard credit criteria apply. Dealerships with any outstanding DAVs or Collateral misrepresentations owed are not eligible to win. Winner will be announced no later than . In the event of a tie, the tiebreaker will go to the dealership with the highest average bureau score on applications funded during the contest period. Gift cards will be awarded to the highest-ranking individual at the dealership for allocation. If the gift card is to be given to F&I office, the owner must be notified and approve. All decisions made by AmeriCredit are final. Income and other taxes, if any, are the responsibility of the winners. Contest is valued at per territory.