Question Point Calculation
Combined points weighted 60% on volume and 40% on penetration on funded XS Wear contracts for the program period.
- Most contracts funded: 10 points
- Second-most contracts funded: 9 points
- Third-most contracts funded: 8 points
- 10th-highest funded: 1 point
XS Wear volume increased penetration for the months of Aug. 2-Sept. 30 vs. May-June.
- Highest increase: 10 points
- Second-highest increase: 9 points
- Third-highest increase: 8 points
- 10th-highest increase: 1 point
If there’s a tie
The dealership in each region with the highest volume of funded XS Wear contracts for the contest period will win. In the event of a further tie, a random drawing of tied dealerships will be held on or before Oct. 10, 2022, at 2001 Sheppard Ave. East, Suite 600, Toronto, Ontario M2J 4Z8.
Question Who’s Eligible
- Must be an active Canadian GM dealership at the time the contest starts and through the program period.
- Eligible prize recipients: Current Business Managers who have reached the age of majority in their province of residence. Winners must be available to travel between Nov. 23-27, 2022.
Question Qualifying Information
- Prizes are valued at approximately $9,500 per prize (based on a Toronto departure, actual value may vary depending on point of departure).
- Travel must originate from and end at the same airport. All travel elements are subject to holiday and blackout dates and availability. The recipient may be required to provide appropriate government-issued photo identification (such as a valid passport) at time of travel.
- The recipient is solely responsible for determining and obtaining all necessary travel documents and other travel requirements. No changes will be made to travel details once any portion of travel arrangements have been made, except at GM Financial’s sole discretion. GM Financial is not responsible for changes in schedule of any element of the prize, and GM Financial is not liable for any expenses incurred as a consequence of flight cancellation/delay.
- Notification of Winners: Winners will be determined (at 2001 Sheppard Ave. East, Suite 600, Toronto, Ontario M2J 4Z8) on or about noon ET on Oct. 10, 2022. Winners will be notified by telephone during the week of Oct. 10, 2022.
- Release: Winners will be required to sign a release form confirming acceptance of the prize awarded and releasing GM Financial and its affiliates from any liability relating to the prize. The recipient must also complete and return a liability and publicity release before airline tickets or other components of the prize will be awarded.
- No liability: GM Financial is not responsible for failure to receive entries due to transmission failures or technical failures of any kind, including, without limitation, malfunctioning of any network, servers, access providers, hardware or software, whether originating with sender or recipient. Subject to applicable law, GM Financial reserves the right to cancel or modify the contest if, in its sole discretion, it determines that the contest is not capable of running as originally planned for any reason.
- Costs/Expenses: All decisions by GM Financial are final. Any costs or expenses incurred by the winners in claiming or using their prizes will be the responsibility of the winners. Prizes must be accepted as awarded. Prizes are nontransferable and are not redeemable for cash and/or other goods. Income and other taxes, if any, are the responsibility of the winners. GM Financial reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value if stated prize becomes unavailable.
- Quebec: Any litigation respecting the conduct or organization of a publicity contest may be submitted to the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux for a ruling. Any litigation respecting the awarding of a prize may be submitted to the Régie only for the purpose of helping the parties reach a settlement.
- Contest is void where prohibited by law.