PACT TRAINING: High-impact sales workshop focused on helping teams achieve
Designed in conjunction with the GM Center of Learning, Professional Automotive Consulting Techniques, or PACT, helps sales professionals and managers maximize their roles in each step of the sales process. We’ll help you achieve results by sharing techniques and best practices that enable your team to deliver a personalized car-buying experience.
Two-Day Sales Professional Training
The two-day training is targeted at newer sales professionals ready to learn more than just the basics. PACT coaches five steps:
- Becoming a true consultant
- Opening without confrontation
- Enhancing the customer experience
- Presenting all financial options
- Alleviating customer concerns
One-Day Manager Training
The one-day manager training focuses on mentorship and creating a culture that will increase sales team success, morale and retention.
Costs and Registration
The cost for sales professionals is $399.
Managers receive complimentary attendance with one registered sales professional from their dealership.
LEASE WORKSHOP: Get results by learning successful leasing strategies
Today's automotive business is more demanding than ever. Let GM Financial's training team help prepare your staff to exceed customer expectations. Drawing on real world experience, the GM Financial Lease Workshop will help you conquer the challenges you face every day and give your staff the knowledge and confidence to successfully sell leasing as an alternative financing solution.
During GM Financial's Lease Workshop, your staff will:
- Develop a complete understanding of how a lease works
- Gain the ability to communicate the benefits of leasing
- Be able to generate customer interest in leasing without discussing price and payment
- Discover how to properly present leasing to a customer
- Build the confidence to overcome common lease objections
- Develop a successful long term management strategy
- Create a quick and profitable process to present leasing
- Generating customer interest through lease-focused advertising efforts
- Enhance customer communication in the BDC
For successful dealers, leasing is more than an alternative form of financing; it's an opportunity to generate a steady stream of repeat and referral customers. Training is offered onsite at your dealership or off site with multiple dealerships.
SUBPRIME WORKSHOP: Enhanced methods to engage the subprime customer
This market is too big for your dealership to ignore. Discover how to serve consumers with subprime credit while driving additional leads and opportunities to you.
You'll learn how to:
- Integrate consumers with subprime credit into your existing sales process.
- Identify their needs and help them select the right vehicle.
- Learn about the benefits of growing this consumer base.
- Overcome common objections from consumers with subprime credit.
Want to register your dealership for training?
Contact GM Financial's Dealer Training team.