PACT TRAINING: High-impact sales workshop focused on helping teams achieve
Designed in conjunction with the GM Center of Learning, Professional Automotive Consulting Techniques, or PACT, helps sales professionals and managers maximize their roles in each step of the sales process. We’ll help you achieve results by sharing techniques and best practices that enable your team to deliver a personalized car-buying experience.
Two-Day Sales Professional Training
The two-day training is targeted at newer sales professionals ready to learn more than just the basics. PACT coaches five steps:
- Becoming a true consultant
- Opening without confrontation
- Enhancing the customer experience
- Presenting all financial options
- Alleviating customer concerns
One-Day Manager Training
The one-day manager training focuses on mentorship and creating a culture that will increase sales team success, morale and retention.
Costs and Registration
The cost for sales professionals is $399.
Managers receive complimentary attendance with one registered sales professional from their dealership.
LEASE WORKSHOP: Get results by learning successful leasing strategies
Today's automotive business is more demanding than ever. Let GM Financial's training team help prepare your staff to exceed customer expectations. Drawing on real world experience, the GM Financial Lease Workshop will help you conquer the challenges you face every day and give your staff the knowledge and confidence to successfully sell leasing as an alternative financing solution.
During GM Financial's Lease Workshop, your staff will:
- Develop a complete understanding of how a lease works
- Gain the ability to communicate the benefits of leasing
- Be able to generate customer interest in leasing without discussing price and payment
- Discover how to properly present leasing to a customer
- Build the confidence to overcome common lease objections
- Develop a successful long term management strategy
- Create a quick and profitable process to present leasing
- Generating customer interest through lease-focused advertising efforts
- Enhance customer communication in the BDC
For successful dealers, leasing is more than an alternative form of financing; it's an opportunity to generate a steady stream of repeat and referral customers. Training is offered onsite at your dealership or off site with multiple dealerships.
SUBPRIME WORKSHOP: Enhanced methods to engage the subprime customer
With more than 40%* of Americans being considered subprime, it's simply too big of a market to ignore. GM Financial's Subprime Workshop focuses on approaching subprime consumers through a modern lens, including identifying and understanding who is subprime and why; benefits of engaging subprime customers; and strategies for integrating a subprime focus into the dealership's sales processes.
Many successful dealers are realizing the importance of maximizing these opportunities by paying attention to the subprime demographic, understanding their needs, and learning more about this type of consumer.
During GM Financial's Subprime Workshop, your staff will:
- Learn about the benefits of growing a subprime customer base
- Understand what lenders are looking for
- Integrate subprime consumers into the existing sales process
- Increase sales and BDC customer contact and show rates
- Identify the subprime customer's needs and select the right vehicle
- Overcome common objections from subprime customers
- Develop strategies to enhance the overall buying experience
- Learn how to improve customer satisfaction index (CSI) scores
- Discuss management best practices
- Identify methods for traditional and digital advertising designed to maximize exposure
- Explore inventory selection and management
- Create an action plan for sustained success
Subprime consumers want an enhanced car-buying experience where they're given options and personal advice throughout the sales process. Let the team at GM Financial help you become these customers' trusted partner.
*Experian’s 2018 Q1 State of the Automotive Finance Report
Want to register your dealership for training?
Contact GM Financial's Dealer Training team.