Are you losing 33% of your deals?
Many consumers have experienced financial setbacks or a few bumps in their credit along the way. These consumers can be an untapped area of opportunity for your dealership.
That is where our Credit Awareness & Risk Training (CART) can help your dealership staff refine your process for the best chance at successfully closing higher-risk deals.
Audience: Dealer Principals, Sales Managers and Staff and F&I Managers
One-Hour Virtual Training
Your sales personnel and managers will participate in a one-hour virtual training tailored to their specific role in the dealership.
Sales Staff: Get the basics
- Develop strategies for gathering correct information
- Understand common F&I terms and acronyms
- Basic compliance information
Managers: Go deeper
- Learn importance of getting involved in the deal early
- Understand basic compliance components of ECOA
- Determine best vehicle options and deal structures
Follow-up Training In-Person
In-person training is designed to offer more in-depth training to a wider array of dealership personnel.
Sales Personnel: Positive Buying Experience
- Tips for how to approach the customer and ask probing questions
- Learn to anticipate and overcome customer objections
- Role-play common dealership scenarios
Managers: F&I Needs and Processes
- Create or enhance strategy for deal structures
- Implement effective method for profitablity
- Streamline the rehash process using the GMF Connect Approval Center