Whether off-site or at your dealership, our experts teach your team how to refine your subprime process and get on the road to a valuable revenue stream.
Audience: Dealer principals, GM, sales managers, F&I managers and sales personnel
You'll learn how to:
Identify the unique needs of consumers with subprime credit.
Overcome common objections and find the right vehicle for them.
Structure deals and establish effective tracking processes.
Generate and sustain subprime leads to build a customer pipeline.
17% of Americans have subprime credit.1
1Experian Sate of Automotive Finance Market Q1 2020
AgendaMorning Session: Sales Staff and Managers
Subprime sales process
(Note: Morning attendance by managers is required in order to attend the manager-only afternoon session.)
Leverage our 25 years of experience in the subprime business. Contact DealerTraining@gmfinancial.com to unlock your training options and get on the road to subprime profitability. Cost varies by training and location.Contact Us
What your peers have to say about GM Financial trainings...
Level Up With Customized Workshops
We offer in-dealership workshops tailored to the following teams to reinforce subprime basics and help them develop successful subprime strategies. Ask your rep about how to schedule a session.
- Role-play sales scenarios, including digital and phone interactions
- Role-play qualifying questions and customer approaches
- Anticipate and overcome customer objections
- Reinforce the short- and long-term benefits of subprime
- Develop desking strategies to support a subprime focus
- Develop lead generation and tracking processes
- Consult with sales management to provide potential training solutions based on staff-specific needs identified throughout training
- Develop and enhance strategies for lender management
- Implement effective tracking and analysis
- Streamline the funding process
- Set proper expectations for specific documentation in the accounting office
- Discuss keys to faster funding
- Implement a funding checklist specific to subprime lending
To enroll in an upcoming one-day training or schedule an in-dealership workshop contact us at DealerTraining@gmfinancial.com.