For Alex Flores, dealer principal of Seguin Chevrolet in San Antonio, Texas, the GMF Connect Approval Center has become an integral tool for his team, not just because it helps him sell more vehicles, but because it also creates a better experience for his customers.
“With the Approval Center, you have automatic, instant communication that gives you all the information you need to make your deal,” he says. “You can switch from special APR to using rebates until you figure out the best route to make the deal, make it affordable for the customer, and also get it approved.”
Here are seven ways the Approval Center can help you close more deals:
- Work and rework APR apps using vehicles in your inventory
- Apply available GM and GMF incentives and programs to make the best deals for your customers and dealership model
- Adjust deals to maximize frontend and backend profitability
- Work deals outside of standard operating hours, so you don’t miss sales opportunities
- Easily swap collateral to find opportunities for customers
- Work more apps and work them faster
- Receive automated approval updates
Find the Approval Center by logging in to GMF Connect. If you’re interested in free training for your dealership, contact your Rep.