Experience the benefits of being a GM dealer on your terms.
- Shop anytime, anywhere with 24/7 access.
- Manage your maturing lease portfolio.
- Stock your used lot with quality GM vehicles.
Built in profitability
Purchasing your lease returns through DealerSource℠ helps save you money.
- Save on transport costs.
- Move used inventory quicker since it's already on your lot.
- Floorplan dealers have access to reduced buy fees.
Sales and promotions
Find upcoming special-event sales, current promotions and limited-time offers.
- Find elite sales and mega sales.
- Take advantage of brand- and model-specific offers and promotions.
- Access auction-specific events and promotions.
Shop one of our 52 auction locations across the U.S.
- Access thousands of Off-Lease, Company Car, Rental and repo vehicles from the GM brands and more.
- Shop remotely via simulcast sales.
- Purchase NAAA-certified units with a seven-day guarantee.
NAAA-certified vehicles and low arbitration rates mean you can confidently move pre-owned inventory quick and focus on being more profitable.
- Vehicles are certified according to the NAAA program.
- Silver-certified vehicles at auction come with a seven-day guarantee.
Sell with Easy Street
Sell to a network of GM and non-GM dealers when you list your vehicles at a GM Financial physical auction. Our Remarketing Specialists run your inventory so you don't have to.
- Feature your vehicles in a competitive auction environment.
- Run vehicles alongside GM inventory.
- Earn more bids with broader exposure.
Move quick with CPO
Selling vehicles quicker and making more money is a goal for every dealer. Stocking your dealership with CPO-eligible vehicles can get you there.
- Customers will pay up to $3,000 more for a CPO vehicle than a similar un-certified vehicle, according to Cox Automotive.
- CPO Vehicles have 75,000 miles or fewer and pass comprehensive 172-point inspection and reconditioning process.
- Find thousands of CPO-eligible options online and inlane.
Thousands of lessees return every month, and these lease customers are your best new car sale opportunities.
- Maximize retention by having an airtight lease-end process. Use our tools to prep the next deal.
- Add a lessee’s vehicle to your DealerSource℠ Watchlist and purchase it when it’s available.
- Keep customers coming back to your dealership by following your leads.